.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

French Shopping Cart

TRES CHIC! We got the coolest thing in the shop today! LOVE IT! As I mentioned before, my darling husband is French and when we are in France you can't help but notice all the chic french shoppers with their way cool carts! Now, you are going to have to use a bit of your imagination here...I could only find a picture of the bag and a picture of the pattern, but on two separate images......soooooooo....put the two together (hey, I got chocolate in my peanut butter......) and you will come up with the perfect French Shopping Cart! Come on down and kick a tire or two - one of these beauties could be yours for the low low price of $70! YIPPEE!!!!! Hope to see you soon - au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!