.

Monday, March 30, 2009

UNBELIEVABLE!

I almost had a heart attack this afternoon - in a good way - I was catching up on some blog reading and logged onto http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ , went to the San Francisco link and lo' and behold - there I was - well not me exactly, but some of my work. YIPPEE!!!!!! There was also a really lovely mention of my shop and several pictures of a seriously dramatic do-over client project. Many grateful thanks to Lily at Apartment Therapy for the lovely comments! I have had over 450 visitors to my website because of it! Having never had this happen before, it feels like I am on top of the world! Here is the link to the actual article. http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/sf/inspiration/before-and-after-interiors-by-digs-080556 and if you have not been to this site - you have to check it out - so much useful and interesting information - from LA, DC, SF, NY, Boston and Chicago.

And just for the fun of it here is an image of some new lighting by Robert Abbey and Mobital that we are getting in the shop this week.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!