.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

so many cool plants!

What a beautiful weekend in Portland! I spent a good deal of it out in my garden and loved every second of it! As Stella the wonder pup is not yet to be trusted untethered in the garden, she remained tethered to the kitchen stairs, much to her doggy dismay. Yet she still managed to chew off quite a hunk off of my Corokia Cotoneaster...DAMN! Anyhoooo....I planted a bunch of new stuff...........


Aeonium 'Zwartkop'



Abutilon 'Tangerine'



Erepsia lacera - mesembryanthermacaea




Pisum sativum 'blauwschokker'




Tomato 'snow white'

Geranium 'salome'




Kniphofia hirsuta 'traffic lights'





Sweet Pea 'chocolate streamer'



Tulipa vvedenskyi 'tangerine beauty'


All of these plants came from the Hardy Plant sale last weekend...I did not need a single one of them. But what does this really have to do with need?????? It is really just all about PLANT LUST!!!!! I have another tray to plant tomorrow...YIPPEE! More plants!
All in all a very productive day! Then a lovely BBQ and a beer with my darling French husband and Miss Stella. I can't wait 'till tomorrow! Here's to dirt under your nails!



No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!