.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

outdoor fabric

HELLLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm back from High Point, NC - the furniture market - and while i sort through my photos and decide what to post, I thought I would put up this photo of a Duralee outdoor fabric that I used for my outdoor cushions in my backyard. As soon as I pull the cushions out for the season, I will post pictures of it. but picture this........ One side of the cushion is the octopus, the other side is a chocolate brown Holly Hunt Aqua Velvet and the welting is a coordinating stripe. All the cushions are sitting on a 8 pc. black woven wicker outdoor sectional by Schou. Such a killer look! We carry all of these products at the shop so if you are interested in any of it! Please stop by!

Schou "deep seating" collection - outdoor
Holly Hunt Aqua Velvet Duralee outdoor stripe Duralee outdoor octopus


I found this image on the Internet of someone else's project with the Duralee octopus in red - I used brown - it is such a fun fabric - it makes me totally happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!