.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

getting ready for Paris......

I just found this photo I took last year in Paris. It is from the Louvre and right above one of my favorite places Cafe Marly......it overlooks the Pyramid at the Louvre and is a fab place to sit and watch. I am preparing to go back to Paris at the end of this month for my annual pilgrimage to the Maison & Objet show - the ultimate furniture/accessories/stuff show I have ever seen. It is kind of hard to buy things from the vendors there; I hate having to deal with customs..... but I always go to just stare at things - to get inspired. I think it is so important to get outside of your own environment to just look. When I come back from a trip I always feel a bit more new then when I left. Paris is amazing. I can't wait........

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!