.

Friday, September 18, 2009


Kym Pokorny......what a rock star!!!
The darling Mr. Darcy!!!!!

I am so excited!!!! My favorite garden radio talk show - In the Garden with Mike Darcy - has asked me to join them Saturday morning – Sept. 19th – at 10:30 am. Please tune in to KXL AM750 or go to www.kxl.com. I have been listening to Mike Darcy for years and have been lucky enough to be on his show several times. I adore that man! LOVE LOVE!

This Saturday, Kym Pokorny from the Oregonian, and a very good friend of the darling Mr. Darcy, will be filling in for him as he is taking a well deserved VK. Kym was kind enough to call me this week and ask me to join her for a bit on air and talk about shade gardening and a bit about container gardening. I am teaching a container gardening class next Saturday, the 26th out at Farmington gardens on SW 213th & Farmington Rd. from 10-1.
www.farmingtongardens.com. The cost of the class is $49 and you can register at www.mindglo.com. I would love to see you there!

So tune into KXL AM 750 tomorrow morning and listen to In the Garden with Mike Darcy – with special guest host Kym Pokorny from 9-12 ….and don’t forget that we are on the radio at 10:30 sharp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!