.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

BACK TO WORK!

How nice to have had a whole day off! I did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Yippee!!!! OK, I got a little writing done for an article I have due, but you know what I mean. So it is now the day after Xmas and it is time to get back to work and get ready for the New Year, the year of the Tiger!....perhaps Hello Kitty can double as the tiger..I LOVE hello Kitty. It is an illness. There is no cure.


Now that we are racing towards the New Year, it is time to plan for the New Year's Eve Party. If you are going to a lovely party, don't just bring flowers or a bottle of wine, bring something lovely like a beautiful small bud vase by Middle Kingdom or a lightly scented candle by Aquiesse.

Both are under $20 and look like a million bucks!


These porcelain bud vases by Middle Kingdom would be a lovely Hostess or Thank You Gift. I love a good bud vase! These little lovelies are $18 each and come with their own little linen box for a beautiful presentation!
These soy candles (with lead-free wicks) by Aquiesse burn for 45 hours and are available in Mandarin Tea, Timber and Pomegranate Sage - my absolute favorite! There fragrances are subtle and not overpowering. We use the Pomegranate Sage in our shop and are always getting inquiries -"what is that great scent?"

Allrighty then......off I go, time to head off to the shop! Come on down.....We would love to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!