.

Monday, January 25, 2010

New York...here we come!

Getting ready to head to New York for the gift show this weekend. There is never a bad time to go to New York....so much great stuff to see and do! This time it is just me and the lovely Miss Barbara.

I am looking forward to finding a few new lines to carry at the shop and ordering some of my old favorites.

Hopefully, I will feel entirely better by the end of the week so I can get the most out of our short time in the city...... this has been a rough few weeks! Geez!

Ok then...more later !

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in NY. Great playlist btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I love our playlist!...and I WILL have a good time in NY...now if I could only get rid of this cold.......

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!