.

Monday, January 18, 2010

out of the fog........

So today is the first day in over a week that I feel even remotely human. Dear God! I have never had such a bad cold / cough / no voice /can't hear thing. The doctor says that everything should just work itself out. I just hope that the ear thing works itself out before next Friday when I have to get back on a plane and head to the New York Gift Show. There is nothing worse than flying with a head cold - which actually made this head cold worse - or so says my doctor. The "flying headache" is enough to put you right over the edge.
I have sat and stared at my computer over the last week and thought about adding something to my blog but just couldn't seem to get up to the gumption to do anything. I did, however, what seems like every other blog on the planet. Geez - there sure are alot of amazing blogs out there. I found one in particular that I LOVE LOVE...chinoiseriechic.blogspot.com . I love all things chinoiserie - especially Asian toile fabric and it appears she does too - I can't wait to read more.
Anyhoo.......I think I am back up and running so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!