.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Better late than never......

I am finally out of here - with only a few time snags on my way out of town. I rented a van to take me down to the San Francisco Garden Show - an empty van - although it will not return empty - if you know what I mean - I've got a bit of shopping to do. Besides the show, I am picking up olive trees in Sonoma, getting a few more Agave for my collection at the Ruth Bancroft Garden (a TOTAL must see) in Walnut Creek and heading down to Castroville to Succulent Gardens.........DEAR GOD! So much to do...not to mention the King Tut Exhibit and Dim Sum at Gold Mountain! Look out.......here I come......
here is an image from the Ruth Bancroft Garden of my FAVORITE Agave - Parryi Truncata...isn't it lovely????



No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!