.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Look what I found!

I found these photos of a client project I did last year that I thought I had lost - or misplaced - but I FOUND them! YIPPEEEE! This was a SUPER fun whole house re-do that was actually photographed for The Oregonian. The homeowners were a delight and have become wonderful friends........ The before and afters were dramatic on this one - we had a blast doing it and everyone was super pleased with the result.....See what you think!


KITCHEN BEFORE.............

KITCHEN AFTER............

LIVING ROOM BEFORE...........................

LIVING ROOM AFTER...............................

LIVING ROOM # 2 BEFORE...............................

LIVING ROOM # 2 AFTER....................................

Big difference eh? LOVE IT! I was very proud of this project!.......Not to mention that we painted the outside of the house a beautiful glossy BLACK with big white columns and a Dutch orange front door! LOVELY!

2 comments:

  1. I think I've seen this place before. ;)

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..T - hopefully they will move back and we will get to see it again!!!!! One can only hope...

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!