.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Spring palette from Yolo Colorhouse




HAPPY SUNDAY! I just got an email from
Yolo Colorhouse here in Portland about their new Spring '10 colors and I wanted to share them with you. They have named it the Palette of Hope. I really love 04.DREAM - with just a hint of green. If you are not familiar with Yolo, you should be.


Now it is time for me and Frenchy to get out in the garden and get planting. We are actually getting ready to add a new deck and a boardwalk to the back garden. We have been working (slowly) on a garden remodel and the deck starts this week! YIPPEE! I have chosen a beautiful farmed Mahogany for the decking and once it is in place I can put in the water feature. Wait till you see it..it is a hilarious metal sculpture of Yellow Shrimp bouncing around on curly rebar. sounds weird I know, but I really love it. You will indeed see the finished product, and then you will laugh because it is sooo funny. Local artist.....more later....


Have a great weekend!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!