.

Friday, April 30, 2010

GARAGE SALE SATURDAY!












I have so much stuff in storage that I REALLY need to get rid of...My darling friend Todd with On Stage is opening his warehouse tomorrow from 11-3 for a HUGE warehouse sale of great and lightly used furniture. My stuff are the chairs pictured below. All leather chairs are $129 each and leather storage ottomans are $79 each. The stacking dining chairs are $35 each....come on down to 5769 NE COLUMBIA BLVD BLDG 5 - tomorrow, May 1 for some killer deals! 11 - 3 only!

1 comment:

  1. Dear God Woman have you lost your mind? Where did you come up with those prices. I'll take 12 of everything....

    Not going to be able to make this G-Sale, but looking forward to your next one. Scott and I will be out house hunting tomorrow afternoon. Have decided we MUST go bigger. Going to need more furniture in the near future.

    Your friends,

    Scott & La Donna Burgess

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!