.

Monday, June 14, 2010

DEAD TIRED!

For some crazy #*!&!* reason, I awoke this morning at 3 am. 3 AM! I swear, it felt like I had only just gone to bed, and there I was....totally awake and trying to avoid making eye contact with Buddy the cat....once you make eye contact, it is all over - you are then committed to pay serious attention to him. "oh..you're awake...well then you must pet me, of course...." GRRRRR!

So then, I have a client meeting at 9 and then needed to be out at a clients' event space to set a new event for tomorrow. Here are some of the elements..........


Camouflage FATBOY - love it! These are the most insanely comfortable things in the world...makes me want a cocktail!

George Nelson - classic bench in black


Hopefully, I can get some good photos tomorrow!!!!! But for now...it's off to bed! YIPPEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!