.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Great new lighting at the shop!

My mind is drifting towards fall as it always does this time of year. I would not really call myself a hot weather fan (BLECH!). I love wearing sweaters an boots and berets....and it just happens to be 95 degrees in Portland today and I hate it. 72, OK. 95 sucks. sorry...a little bitter.

Anyhoo...when fall comes around I always think about lighting (one of my favorite design elements!) and I just got a few new pieces that we will be putting our next month...I just had to share.

Anyone who knows me knows I have a very public love-affair with all things Chinoiserie and all styles of Chalkware lighting...especially if it is in a Chinoiserie style.....so you can see why I had to get these little lovelies.......

A gorgeous reproduction blackamoor lamp with a patent leather shade. 23" overall height. Price: $208 each. We have a pair of these in stock...

A totally killer Chinoiserie chandelier...so drippy and beautiful.... 33" overall height....price: $322 each...and we have a pair of them....

However, I am not sure I can part with these.....I think they would look killer in my office. I am thinking of painting my office Kelly Green....adding new draperies and roman blinds and these! YUMMY!

OK then........there you have it! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I know I will...time for a cocktail in the garden with Frenchy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!