.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Chef in my garden...benefit for Growing Gardens

Last night Frenchy and I attended a lovely charity dinner for Growing Gardens, a non-profit here in Portland which combats hunger by building organic Home Gardens in urban backyards and schools. The event was held in uber-gardener Mike Darcy's LOVELY garden and the event was delightful! The chef was David Anderson from Genoa...so you know it had to be killer. Tom from Small Vineyards treated us all to special wines from Italy...even though I don't like wines, I do love Proseco....and I had my fill!

Mike and his incredibly lovely wife Linda were the hostess's with the mostest.....

I was trying to send a bunch of pictures from my iphone to blogger but my battery ran out and died right in the middle...figures!

Anyhoo......here's what I've got in the way of photos before we lost power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!