.

Monday, September 20, 2010

All that work....

...and all I got is this picture. This one measly picture. We spent the day setting this event and I only remembered to take one photo. Lame. Now that being said, this is indeed a whole pile on fun right here....it's a pile of Fatboys...the ultimate cool and comfy adult sized beanbag that you can use outdoors. Put one in your space and watch everyone fight over who gets to sit in it. Seriously. I do, of course, have the orange ones in my garden. No surprise there.

Anyhoo......finishing off setting the event tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn and if I actually have my wits about me (heh), I might actually manage to take a few snaps......

For now...it's out to dinner and off to bed.......and I suppose I probably should pack for Chicago too...... See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to those pictures. I'm pretty sure they're going to be lovely! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kellie! I appreciate the visit to my blog......your blog is pretty wonderful! Have a great day! JJ

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!