.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Clarke and Clarke...new fabric line

This morning, Scott, my trusted Duralee rep. came by my office to show me this great new line of fabric and wallpaper from the UK. Clarke and Clarke. Colorful and cool! I can't believe I did not snap any pictures of the wallpaper - duh! The textures of the fabrics are wonderful and range in style from classic with killer color to mid-century inspired patterns and textures. It kind of reminds me of a cross between Philip Gorrivan for Highland Court and Jim Thompson printed silks......... I can't wait to use it on a project.......... Thanks, Scott for sharing this lovely new line with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!