.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Does this look like outdoor furniture to you?

So there is this line form Belgium that I found at the Maison show two
years ago that I was not able to order, called Massant. Classic pieces
in weathered teak and meant for outdoor use. So beautiful and I really
wanted it. But no. Anyhoo...yesterday I found that Two Palms Casual
had the same idea. Yippee!!!!! These pieces are STUNNING and so I had
to get them. Will they make it to the shop or will they make it yo my
garden??? Hmmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Look at the wood, very seasoned wood and very good work done by the craftsman with respect to the chairs arm rest. Will be a collectible piece of furniture in Garden.

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!