.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm almost out of here.....to Chicago!


A day and a half to go......I have an event for 450 people to set up today and tomorrow morning, then tomorrow afternoon, Frenchy and I are off to Chicago to the Casual Furniture Show - dedicated solely to outdoor furniture and accessories. YIPPEE!!!! I have many orders to place for Spring '11. Tuesday is actually Frenchy's bday...so it is kind of a bummer that we will be travelling, but on Wednesday, he will be doing a 3 hour Segway Tour of the city. He did the same thing last year on his bday and loved it so much that he wanted to come again. He also did a Segway Tour with our friend Eric when Sue, Eric, Jose and I were in San Fran in March...Sue and I went to the San Fran Garden Show and the boys took a Segway Tour - hilarious! You should see the photos....


Anyhoo.......I am excited to the see the collections for Spring....I know for sure that I will be ordering from Fermob, Veneman, Kannoa, Torrans, and The Rug Market. Soooooo much good stuff. I can't wait to post the pictures of everything!

Alrighty then......off to set up...it's going to be a long day. Thank God for the help of the trusty Miss Arnica and Miss Catherine. Whew!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!