.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

In memory of......

Aurelio De Sousa Boura

It has been a rough week in our family. My father in law had a massive aneurism on Saturday night and passed away on Monday.

It is so very sad. To make it worse, I was in Atlanta and could not get an early return flight to Portland to be with Frenchy,

and I could not get him a flight to Porto, Portugal – to be with his family - until yesterday. Frenchy just arrived in Porto thismorning and the funeral is scheduled for tomorrow.

I am so very sad for the whole family but I am happy for the families of two kidney recipients in the same area. Jose’s mother chose to donate her husbands kidneys to help save the lives of two others.

Life is so short. Make the most of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!