.

Monday, February 21, 2011

A little of my living room.......

Here are a few shots of vignettes in my living room. I love chalkware lamps. I love chinoiserie chalkware lamps specifically. I also love Kim Murton, the (local) artist who makes these hilarious sculpture heads. I admit it, I am almost a stalker of poor Kim Murton....I must have 40 pieces of hers.....each piece is so different and each its own unique personality. This little collection looks great sitting on an orange tray with the lime green lamp and draperies in the background

The venetian blind shade on this lamp is what makes it supercool. Such great dimension......

Here is the fabric for my draperies....I love the quatrefoil/arabesque-ish shape and the two shades of green. The fabric is by Pindler & Pindler

Lastly, here is a small collection of Kim Murton's wall masks. She makes flat masks and round masks. The round ones are my favorite. The mask on the bottom left with the avocado on its head is hilarious! I just counted...I have 18 pieces of hers in my livingroom alone. Yikes - I almost need an intervention!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO NOT HAVE MUSIC PLAY DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE STOP BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST! ENJOY YOUR VISIT!